[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B004QUKJQ0″ cloaking=”default” layout=”left” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ultrasonicguncleaner-20″]Lyman Turbo Sonic Case Cleaner utilizes a combination of heated solution and an ultrasonic frequency vibration to break down even the toughest powder and carbon fouling. Using this combination method, breaking loose and removing these types of fouling can be done in as little as ten minutes. Fast-moving bubbles deeply penetrate all areas and parts of gun parts and cases to rid them of their fouling and have them come out looking clean and new.
>>Click Here to Find The Best Ultrasonic Gun Deals on the Web!<<
The Lyman Turbo Sonic Case Cleaner uses five different cleaning cycles that clean gun cases and parts anywhere from three minutes to eight minutes. This hands-off experience features a very large 84 oz. stainless steel tank that can hold up to 204, 308 Winchester cases or 900, 9 mm cases. A 160-watt heating unit with built-in circuit protection can help to prevent overheating with its separate cooling fan. The unit comes with a specially formulated case cleaning solution that can handle the toughest fouling and powder residue and cleans brass, bronze, copper, and stainless steel. Additionally, a gun parts cleaning solution helps to clean steel, stainless steel, and anodized aluminum.
The unit’s detachable power cord is very handy for easy storage. The heater can be effective, but, at times, can take up to thirty minutes to fully heat to a satisfactory temperature. In order to reach satisfactory, spotless items, the items may have to be run through two or three cycles for best results. The unit is very quiet which is a highly desirable trait. The unit is very reliable and has great durability. The guys at Lyman have taken ultrasonic cleaning to the next level, as there are not many negative traits that this unit possesses.
- Open the lid by pulling it straight up.
- Follow the instructions on how to mix solution.
- Add water or water mixed cleaning solution to the cleaning bin. Be sure not to fill past the “Max” line and take into account displacement from the addition of items.
- Plug in power cord and choose a cleaning cycle by pressing the “Set” button. A short rinsing cycle can be chosen after cleaning cycle has been completed.
- Pressing the TC button will set the heating function. The water will heat up to 65 degrees Celsius (148 degrees Fahrenheit) in 20 to 30 minutes.
- Place items to be cleaned in desired solution in tank.
- Press the “On” button to begin the cleaning cycle.
- Place tank with items into basket and replace cover.
- When cycle is finished, remove items.
- Press the “Off” button to pause cleaning cycle.
- Turn off the machine by removing power cord.
>>Check Out Our Full List of Ultrasonic Gun Cleaners!<<