[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”right” asin=”B007TNX9ZE” cloaking=”default” layout=”left” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ultrasonicguncleaner-20″]The Hornady Lock N Load Sonic Cleaner II (110 Volt) is a top-tier item in the market. The cartridge case cleaner combines a powerful ultrasonic cleaning process and one-of-a-kind solution to provide an super effective cleaning method to help the removal of carbon gunk and other firearm build up. This sonic cleaner has an upper hand over tumblers in that in not only cleans the inside of cases, but also primer pockets. With the ultrasonic action, micro-jets are created that are able to blast off carbon buildup that has stored on cases, small gun parts, and other types of equipment.
>>Click Here to Find The Best Ultrasonic Gun Deals on the Web!<<
Despite being a very efficient system with lots of fantastic qualities and inclusions, the Hornady Lock N Load Sonic Cleaner II’s frame is rather fragile due to a plastic construction. The controls on the machine are not very intuitive. Those things being said, the unit is a really great unit. The valve and hose for draining, the extreme heating function, and the extra tank and basket, are just a few of the things that made the machine special. Even though a gun’s parts may not come out perfectly clean, the residue on the gun is loosened enough to be wiped clean. If the unit is kept in good health and is not subject to a large amount of pressure and beatings, the unit will last for an exceptional amount of time and will keep items clean for an extended period of time.
- Check to make sure that the Sonic Cleaner’s power cord has not been plugged in yet. Then, place cases into basket and lower them into tank.
- Add water into tank. Mix solution as instructed on bottle and mix solution with water. Add enough water so that cases are completely submerged. Cases cannot come into contact with tank.
- Plug in power cord and the positive or negative buttons until desired cleaning cycle is displayed.
- Press “ON/OFF” button to begin cleaning cycle.
- Press “ON/OFF” button to pause or stop cleaning cycle.
- Most cases will be clean after 15 to 25 minutes.
- Unplug power cord and drain cleaning solution into tank before removing cases and rinsing.
>>Click Here to See Our List of Ultrasonic Gun Cleaners!<<