The Hornady Hot Tub was specially designed for bullet casings and to enhance users’ reloading experiences. The Hot Tub Sonic Cleaner features a huge tank that is approximately 9 liters. The unit is very long as well being marketed by Hornandy as being able to accomodate a 16-inch AR-15 upper. The unit includes an incredible four transducers. Additionally, the bullet casing cleaner features a heating element that that enhances the cleaning process. This definitely helps when cleaning gun parts and other accessories.
>>Click Here to Find The Best Ultrasonic Gun Deals on the Web!<<
The Hornady Hot Tub uses a microjet action to help remove carbon build up and a variety of other debris from cartridge casings, gun parts, and other metal equipment. Unlike traditional tumblers, Sonic Cleaner Hot Tubs can clean the outside, but more importantly the inside surfaces of primer pockets and cartridges. A 1.7 quart inner tank comes equipped with the Hot Tub unit and can be used in the main tank to clean multiple smaller batches of items or if the user wishes to use multiple cleaning solutions at the same time. In order to take advantage of the unit, cords that are meant for hanging, have been included in the design for larger objects. Additionally, the Hornady Sonic Cleaner Hot Tub features integrated drain pans in the lids, a degas function, a small parts basket, and five different temperature settings ranging from 100 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
The ability to use separate small tanks for small parts is a great feature offered by this unit. The unit does not leave items with a nice polish, but it definitely gets the items clean. The unit really works great and pretty much eliminates the need to manually clean primer pockets and flash holes. It is really an exceptional unit.
In order to use the heating function:
- With the unit plugged in, press the HEAT button until the heater light comes on. The heater light will repeatedly flash until the solution has reached the desired target temperature.
- To adjust the desired temperature of the solution, press the TEMP button until the desired temperature is reached. Pressing the TEMP button and the down button will lower the target temperature.
- Place cases in baskets and lower the basket into the tank.
- Add enough water so that parts in the basket are completely submerged in solution.
- Set the timer of the cleaning cycle by pressing the TIME button. The time will adjust in five-minute intervals.
- Press the ON/OFF button to begin the cleaning cycle.
- Once cycle is finished, turn off the machine and remove items.
>>Click Here to See Our Complete List of Ultrasonic Gun Cleaners!<<